Pet Protection Clinic
Dr. Earl Evans
2087 South School Ave
Fayetteville, AR 72701
DWI Laws in Arkansas / Calculator
IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION
TO ALL AGES. EVEN THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOW NEARING ONLY 50!!
Why YOU SHOULD NOT LAY DOWN?
Why keep aspirin by your bedside?
About Heart Attacks
There are other symptoms of an heart attack
besides the pain on the left arm.
One must also be aware of an intense pain on the chin, as well as nausea and lots of sweating, however these symptoms may also occur less frequently.
Note: There may be no pain in the chest during a heart attack.
The majority of people (about 60%) who had an heart attack during their sleep, did not wake up However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep..
If that happens, immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth and swallow them with a bit of water.. CALL 911 do NOT lie down
Unlock the front door
- phone a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by
- say "heart attack!"
- say that you have taken 2 aspirins.
- take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for their arrival and...
~ do NOT lie down ~
Healthy Lifestyle Tip:
The health benefits of positive thinking
Is your glass half empty or half full? How you answer this age-old question about positive thinking may reflect your outlook on life, your attitude towards yourself, and whether you're an optimist or a pessimist. Positive thinking plays a key part in effective stress management. Thinking optimistic thoughts doesn't mean that you bury your head in the sand; it just means that you approach the unpleasant in a more positive and productive way.
You can learn to turn negative thinking into positive thinking. The process is simple, but it takes time and practice, after all you're creating a new habit. Here are some ways to think and behave in a more positive way:
- Check yourself. From time to time during the day, stop and evaluate what you're thinking. If you find that your thoughts are mainly negative, try to find a way to put a positive spin on them.
- Be open to humor. Give yourself permission to smile or laugh, especially during difficult times. Find the humor in everyday situations. When you can laugh at life, you feel less stressed.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle. Exercise at least three times a week to positively affect your mood and reduce stress. Follow a healthy diet to fuel your mind and body.
- Surround yourself with positive people. Make sure those in your life are positive, supportive people you can depend on to give helpful advice and feedback.
- Practice positive self-talk. Start by following one simple rule: Don't say anything to yourself that you wouldn't say to anyone else.
Practicing positive self-talk will improve your outlook. When your state of mind is generally optimistic, you're able to handle everyday stress in a more constructive way. That ability may contribute to the widely observed health benefits of positive thinking.
"You become what you think about" — Earl Nightingale
Please Drink Responsibly!
"Worry not about your future; appointments with destiny are always on time."~Unknown
TAKE YOUR PARTNER ON THE TRAIN
All Aboard! The "A&M Express"
For reservations visit
www.amrailroad.com or call
Leave the driving to us!
Best Gas Prices In NWA Below!
Up-Coming Non-Profit Events
|Lowest Gas Prices in Bella Vista, Bentonville, Fayetteville, Lowell, Rogers, Springdale|
Pennies at the pump
If Americans only knew what Caracas, Venezuela, cab driver Jaime Tinoco pays to fill up his 1976 Chevy Nova every day. The cost to pump up his 19-gallon tank—$2.30. It must be nice to fill up for 12 cents per gallon, the lowest gas price in the world. "Those gringos have everything—so why does their gas cost so much?" asked Mr. Tinoco. "Don't they have oil reserves?"
If you will like to post your events please email us at email@example.com