IMPORTANT HEALTH INFORMATION TO ALL AGES. EVEN THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOW NEARING ONLY 50!!
Why YOU SHOULD NOT LAY DOWN?
Why keep aspirin by your bedside?
About Heart Attacks
There are other symptoms of an heart attack
besides the pain on the left arm.
One must also be aware of an intense pain on the chin, as well as nausea and lots of sweating, however these symptoms may also occur less frequently.
Note: There may be no pain in the chest during a heart attack.
The majority of people (about 60%) who had an heart attack during their sleep, did not wake up However, if it occurs, the chest pain may wake you up from your deep sleep..
If that happens, immediately dissolve two aspirins in your mouth and swallow them with a bit of water.. CALL 911 do NOT lie down
Unlock the front door
- phone a neighbor or a family member who lives very close by
- say "heart attack!"
- say that you have taken 2 aspirins.
- take a seat on a chair or sofa near the front door, and wait for their arrival and...
~ do NOT lie down ~
Healthy Lifestyle Tip: The health benefits of positive thinking
Is your glass half empty or half full? How you answer this age-old question about positive thinking may reflect your outlook on life, your attitude towards yourself, and whether you're an optimist or a pessimist. Positive thinking plays a key part in effective stress management. Thinking optimistic thoughts doesn't mean that you bury your head in the sand; it just means that you approach the unpleasant in a more positive and productive way.
You can learn to turn negative thinking into positive thinking. The process is simple, but it takes time and practice, after all you're creating a new habit. Here are some ways to think and behave in a more positive way:
Check yourself. From time to time during the day, stop and evaluate what you're thinking. If you find that your thoughts are mainly negative, try to find a way to put a positive spin on them.
Be open to humor. Give yourself permission to smile or laugh, especially during difficult times. Find the humor in everyday situations. When you can laugh at life, you feel less stressed.
Follow a healthy lifestyle. Exercise at least three times a week to positively affect your mood and reduce stress. Follow a healthy diet to fuel your mind and body.
Surround yourself with positive people. Make sure those in your life are positive, supportive people you can depend on to give helpful advice and feedback.
Practice positive self-talk. Start by following one simple rule: Don't say anything to yourself that you wouldn't say to anyone else.
Practicing positive self-talk will improve your outlook. When your state of mind is generally optimistic, you're able to handle everyday stress in a more constructive way. That ability may contribute to the widely observed health benefits of positive thinking. Source: mayoclinic.com
"You become what you think about" — Earl Nightingale
Genesis Capital, LLC., is the authorized partner of UGE to deliver our Small Wind, Hybrid Alternative Energy Line in Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma & Missouri. Just one 4K high tech, Vertical Axis Turbine combined with high efficiency Solar Panels are able to provide the energy requirement for your average 2000 sq. ft. home/business.
Alternative Energy Projects:
The setup of Alternative Energy Hybrid Systems in commercial properties and residential homes; creating off the grid/collective systems and building sustainability programs within our communities.
Presenting home owners the opportunity to reduce their electric costs to zero dollar ($0) or even a positive credit balance, by installing Hybrid Technology / Vertical Axis Turbines and Solar Panels.
Benefits to End Users:
• Tax credits available from the IRS till 2016, 30% of the purchase price of the qualified alternative energy equipment, based on energy qualification audits.
• Immediate savings from a zero dollar ($0) monthly electric bill.
• Finance available for our equipment, delivery and installation: Working with local banks, presenting the working guidelines of International banks, that have approved the Carbon Credit collateral as the basis for business/home improvement loans to the end users. (Presenting a zero cost for purchases meeting the guidelines.)
• Taking the present value of Carbon Credits on the International Market will create cash flow for the projects.
• With 1.2 million homes in AR alone, our project creates much needed jobs for the local communities, improving our economy and providing Green Energy.
If Americans only knew what Caracas, Venezuela, cab driver Jaime Tinoco pays to fill up his 1976 Chevy Nova every day. The cost to pump up his 19-gallon tank—$2.30. It must be nice to fill up for 12 cents per gallon, the lowest gas price in the world. "Those gringos have everything—so why does their gas cost so much?" asked Mr. Tinoco. "Don't they have oil reserves?"